Nobyembre 13, 2012

A taste of la la La Trinidad

Background story:
After attending the Speech Communication Organization of the Philippines, Inc. Annual National Medyear Seminar Workshop 2012 held at Hotel Veniz, Baguio City from October 25-27, 2012, I decided to extend another day to explore more of Benguet's beauty. This time, none of classmates joined me in this prolonged vacation. Supposedly, my high school classmate who resides in Baguio will tour me around, however for a personal reason he wasn't able to accompany me. Good thing, my high school barkada has classmates from and in Baguio and she said that they can come with me. Something new for me...Time to be friendly. Shy type kasi ako. :)

Strawberry Fields 

First in the itinerary was to visit the Strawberry fields at La Trinidad, Benguet which is 6kms away from Baguio City. From Hotel Veniz we took a short walk to the jeepney terminal going to La Trinadad and ride a jeep worth 11 pesos.

Dahil maulan ng araw na yun, edi maputik...kaya naman delikado ang yellow pants ko at natatanging pantalon ko. hehe.

click photo to enlarge

However, I'm a month early to pick strawberries because the harvesting season is from November until May. Instead a local offered to reap lettuce but I don't eat that so nevermind. hehe. At least I was able to save money from picking strawberries because it is twice the price in the market when you pick your own.


So what I did is to take some pictures and check the souvenir shops...I even got to taste the Strawberry wine, its good. :)

"Buti pa sa farmville 5 minutes lang may strawberry ka na",  I kid. 



Little did I know that La Trinidad have different potential tourist spots. I will definitely go back to La Trinidad for its strawberries and other tourist locations.  


dated: 102812

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento