Nobyembre 11, 2012

Virtual Zoo

Some of my classmates and I went to our school to arrange our requirements for our practicum last friday. My classmate Faye planned to buy cloth for her ojt uniform at Divisoria. Since I haven't bought mine, I decided to come with her. Camille, my other classmate also came with us. 

First, we went to Lucky Chinatown Mall...its our first time to be there and I am impressed with it. From its name itself this 5-hectare mall is located at the heart of China Town. The mall has the top of the line retail and food establishments. Aside from the shops and resto, I liked that the mall is not yet crowded.  Another thing is that they have clean with good interior designed restroom, plus music and cctv camera. hehe. Basta kung hindi ka pa nakakapunta sa Lucky Chinatown Mall, see it yourself :D Read more... 

After, we finished buying cloths...we decided to visit Tutuban Center Mall Virtual Zoo. It is a collage of 12 3D paintings of "larger-than-life" animals made by Lakan Dayang Cultural Association group of artists.   LDCA are composed of Fine Arts students and professors from the Polytechnic University of the Philippines. 

too much for my kadaldalan...let me share our photos. :)

First, I got bitten by this yawning lion at circus
entering the bat cave
with my friends faye (l) and cams (r)
I was trying to calm the horse...
but he became wilder! @.@
with the cute tarsiers of Bohol :)
Thanks for the ride my pawikan.
I'm simply irresistable even animals cant resist me. ;)
sneaking out...ssssh 
c'mon Faye! lets go. RUN RUN! 
Meet Virtual 'd Tiger
Come here, I know you're hungry. Catch this piece! :)

An epitome of "Grace under pressure" inside an alligator's mouth.
My friend Faye got tired and she needs to be hydrated. Tindi ng uhaw mo te! haha :)
No, you can't go out.
Thanks Faye for helping me. Thank you also to that drink, you have enough energy my friend. :)
Time to eat and some wash Tutu 'd Elephant
effort daw ako sa pagbukas ng payong. hahaha. :)

there is it! sorry for my corny captions. hehe. :) photo credits to Cams :*

Come and Visit Virtual Zoo, ADMISSION IS FREE!

September 2012 when a fire hit the Cluster Building of  Tutuban Center Mall.  It is the only building that got burned but the other two buildings are still operating.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento