Oktubre 12, 2011

GOT TWEETED

Last September 17, 2011 I attended the Halina sa LPU ft. Parokya ni Edgar concert...

After the concert I tweeted these...

tweeted PNE members and thanked them for a ROCK and ROLL concert.

I'm so happy when I was able to hold Chito's arm and it felt cold. 

His slanted eyes and when he smiles it make me FALL IN LOVE! :)

And my Idol Chito Miranda (Parokya ni Edgar's Vocalist) also tweeted this...

He thanked all those who came in the concert especially the Pirates of Lyceum. :)

When I woke up I still can't get over about the concert and tweeted this...

on my tweet I mentioned PNE members and expressed how happy I am last night and Im still lying in bed that morning

and it surprised me when PNE's back-up singer Vinci Montaner retweeted/replied...

"ako rin" --short but mean a lot to me! :)

I read his RT day after he replied and IM SO HAPPY! :)


and right away I asked him if where I can buy the shirt he wore at the concert...

I like his shirt "MAY PAROKYA, MAY KAMIKAZEE, MAY GLOC9 PA"

and he immediately replied "WALA"...


I felt bad when I knew that it was a personalized shirt and nowhere I can buy one. :( 


After that concert I listed all the songs they played and tweeted and mentioned parokyaniedgar's twitter account...

unfortunately I can't remember the order of the songs. The last four songs were the songs I remember in order. 

I almost forgot one of their songs...

"Inuman Na"

Since I mentioned parokyaniedgar, I didnt expect that they will reply on my tweet.

they said I just tweeted 11 songs and that i missed "Inuman na".
I forgot to mention them on my last tweet and replied...

MY REAL EMOTIONS: 

for others they might find my post non-sense, some may call it "kababawan" (shallowness) but for a fan like me it means a lot. That band is so busy with their concerts or even with their private  life, and for them to recognize a tweet from a fan must be something.  On their twitter account parokyaniedgar their followers are 18,669 and counting, on their Facebook fan page parokyaniedgarofficial they hit 1, 724, 477 and counting likes. Those numbers doesn't include all  followers of Parokya ni Edgar band members, individually. Like the band's vocalist Chito Miranda with 157,206 tweetpeps follows his twitter account chitomirandajr. So for a fan like me it surprised me when they were able to recognize my tweets. 

Sa tingin ko ito ang mga dahilan kung bakit mahal na mahal sila ng fans nila dahil... 
 hindi sila nakakalimot sa mga taong umiidol sa kanila, 
hindi nila pinababayaan ang mga sumusuporta sa kanila, 
walang sawa sila sa pagpapasalamat sa fans nila at 
patuloy ang pagmamahal nila sa amin. 

at mula sa isang fan...
SALAMAT...
MABUHAY ANG PAROKYA NI EDGAR! 
ROCK AND ROLL!


"If music be the food of love, play on"

etong post na to ay matagal ng nakatambak sa drafts ko, diko siya napublish agad. so pasensya na kung sobrang luma na. :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento